Tuesday, November 27, 2007

holiday order deadline (and some fun pictures)...

Here are some important dates to remember...

December 1st: Last day to submit Holiday Cards orders and album orders.

December 12th: Last day to submit Portrait orders! Please get me your orders on time so that I can guarantee on time delivery for the holidays.

December 16th-December 31st: my studio will be closed and I will be "offline". Although I will try to check email occasionally! I am so very excited to spend the holiday's with my little one and my sweet husband. We are looking forward to some fun family time..now if only we could make it snow around here!

As promised...here are two of my favorite pictures from my last session. I am usually so partial to Black and White - but I just had to show these in color. I love how she looks in the leaves! And of course I am completely partial to pink...what a great combination!








No comments: