Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Availability update

Here is an availability update!

March
All sessions have all been filled

April
Wednesday, April 9th at 10:00 am
All weekends have been filled


May
Many weekday session are still available
All weekends have been filled

I am planning to open up some weekend evening sessions - please contact me if you are interested. These special evening sessions would be held later in the evening before sunset so please consider how that would affect your children. These would be ideal for families with older children.


June - August
Many session are still available! I know the weekend sessions are the most popular during these months, so if you know your summer vacation schedule please contact me so you can get a spot reserved.

Also, I just have to do a preview of this darling 6 month old. She was so wonderful during her photo session despite the fact that she had skipped her nap - she must have been excited about getting her pictures taken. :) I haven't checked with Mom yet, but I'm hoping she took a nice long nap that day!



No comments: