Friday, April 18, 2008

schedule update

I will be "out of the office" and not checking email from Saturday, April 19th - Saturday, April 26th. My family and I are taking a much needed vacation to the beautiful shores of North Carolina! I couldn't be more excited for this week long get-away. And I'm hoping to get some really fun pictures of my son on the beach.

I've tried to let all my current clients know that I'll be away; but if you are a new client interested in a session please be patient with me and I will get back to you when I return next weekend!

And I couldn't leave without posting pictures from my most recent newborn session. This little guy melted my heart!



1 comment:

Massey Family said...

Natalie,
I'm Alex's cousin Kelly I had to visit your blog. I saw beautiful pictures of Logan at Sherrie's house, you are incredibly talented. I wish we lived closer so you could take pictures of my kids. Your son is adorable and I heard you are expecting. Congrats!