Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Maternity Leave Update

Well everyone, I've finally ironed out my maternity leave schedule...I will be starting my maternity leave August 1st and I plan to return in December for limited sessions and then full strength in January 2009.

I'm also planning a really awesome re-print sale in August (if you can think ahead for holiday presents). It will be a special "Christmas in August" if you will. I'll be contacting clients alphabetically and will be re-posting your galleries for a limited time. The re-prints will be offered at a discount!

I'll also be offering holiday cards to those of you who have already had sessions this summer. I'll be posting that information at the very beginning of August.

And before I go here is a sneak peek from my session last weekend of this precious 1 year old. I had done her newborn pictures and it was so neat to see her so grown up and just talking up a storm!



1 comment:

jenn said...

Well, that's just the most beautiful child I've ever seen ;) Thanks again for everything! Chris, Jennifer & Julia